Very In-Depth Description of how I applied the shadows if you're interested!
Lime Crime Aquataenia Palette (Who remembers these cute purple tins?! Unfortunately I don't think you can get your hands on them anymore.)
- Skin-toned matte eyeshadow dusted all over eyelid
- Light neutral, pink-toned matte blended through crease on large fluffy brush
- Slightly darker mauve, matte eyeshadow dusted throughout crease with a small blending brush
- Matte, cranberry eyeshadow focused in the outter corner of the eyelid and blended slightly into your crease
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow used as inner corner highlight
- White highlight, with pink iridescence (these highlighters are BOMB!) used as brow bone highlight
- Frosty lilac tapped all over eyelid using my finger
- Urban (bright, metallic purple) placed in the outer corner (I also tapped this on with my finger) and then blend out with a small blending brush
- Mix Fringe (metallic teal) and Freak (bright green with gold shift) and dust along the lower lash line with a dense, shading brush
- I then went back and added Thrash (bright lime green) into the inner corner of my crease to add some more color and dimension to the look.
- I added the lime green shadow from the Lime Crime palette into the inner corner of my lower lash line as well. All just for fun!
- Apply liquid liner of choice & don't forget to waterline! I use Lorac Front of the Line Pro liquid pen & Urban Decay Black Market for waterline
- Prime them lashes! I love Benefit They're Real! Tinted Primer
- And a few coats of Smashbox X-Rated mascara to wrap up the eyes!
And as for the rest of the face:
Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation (Shade Cream Ivory)
Urban Decay Naked Concealer (Light Warm, I like a yellow concealer)
Wet n Wild "Everything Under The Sun" Bronzer Palette - seriously good, ALL MATTE, blendable!
Tarte ltd. edition 'Ecstatic'
Lightest Highlight in the Carli Bybel BH Cosmetics Palette
Clinique Punch Pop! Lipstick - love the quality of these!
I love how well all of the different shades looked together! The eyes are whimsical and fun, and will definitely be a good go-to for music festivals this summer - if you sadly can't participate in Mardi Gras (ha ha)!
When would you wear a look like this? Let me know! Thanks so much for stopping by.