My crease is itty bitty but I still love to play around with cut creases as much as I can! When I have extra time to get ready I love to do my makeup like this. The burgundy and purples are perfect for fall.
1. Apply MAC Sketch (a deep burgundy brown) with a liner brush through crease
2. Blend out with an angled blending brush.
3. Apply MAC Star Violet (a frosted lighter burgundy) through lower crease and blend
4. Clean eyelid with a q-tip
5. Apply NYX Milk (jumbo eye pencil in white) all over eyelid
6. Pat MAC Phloof! (a shimmery opal white) all over eyelid, inner corner, and brow bone
7. Apply Star Violet all along your lower lash line
8. Line your water line a dark purple eye pencil. I used Urban Decay's Tornado 24/7 Pencil from the Ocho Loco 2 set.
9. Apply Sketch to the outer lower lash line.
10. Apply eyeliner and mascara - tada!
Would you try this look out? When you do a cut crease, what are your favorite colors to use?! I'm fairly new to cut-creasing so I'd love some new ideas!