Top Social

.
Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Benefit Cosmetics "Dew the Hoola" Swatch & Review!

Benefit has done it AGAIN. If you've been living under a rock, maybe you haven't seen that Benefit Cosmetics is adding onto the much loved Hoola bronzer line! A demi-matte liquid bronzer (I'll explain later in the post), all over body tanner, and a mini Hoola 'to go' are going to be a definite must this spring and summer. The new products are dew to be out on shelves and online April 26th.
Dew the Hoola ($28) is a demi-matte liquid bronzer that comes in a beautiful pump bottle for easy application. As with most Benefit products, this looks very natural and smooth on the skin and blends in with the touch of your fingers, brush, or sponge! It doesn't set matte, and I wouldn't say it's dewy because it doesn't feel oily on the skin (which is great for us combo girls) resulting in a sun kissed glow that will look like you went to the beach on your lunch break!
This is from one pump. As you can see, a little definitely does go a long way! That being said, I am pretty fair. I like to take a pump on the back of my hand and with my finger tap the bronzer on the areas where I want it (forehead, temples, under the cheek bone and jaw) and then go back with a small stippling brush and stipple it in. For an extra boost, I'll set it with the original powder Hoola!

I mentioned the Hoola Zero Tan Lines ($30) earlier as the all over body bronzer! Hoola is also getting it's own bronzing and contouring brush ($24) and a mini size for $15! I can't wait to get my hands on the body bronzer and brush to give you a proper review, until then you should just drool over the packaging online!
So, what are your thoughts? Only 2 more days!
xo, Katie
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment