Top Social

.
Monday, February 15, 2016

Benefit Cosmetics B.Right Skin Care Must Have's

Everyone loves fresh, glowy skin - and rightly so! Western culture has trained us to believe drying, abrasive products are good for your skin to get that squeaky clean, tight feeling. This just in! Your skin should never feel tight....and I mean, never! What I love about Benefit's "B.Right" skin care is that it's packed with hydrating ingredients that help your skin retain moisture, even skin tone, and retexturize (baby smooth skin again!). In this post I guide you through my B.Right must haves!
Ultra Radiance Complex - I love to spritz this all over after cleansing my face. It's packed with humectancts (little ingredients that help to bind moisture onto the skin), amplifying other skin care products. It also makes your skin look visibly brighter when it needs a little pick me up throughout the day!
Instant Comeback Serum - Jam packed with tri-radiance complex (a secret sauce that keeps your skin hydrated but not oily), natural oils, and hyaluronic acid this serum is the perfect booster for any product you put on your skin afterwards. I've noticed a visible difference in my skin! It's more even in tone, feels softer to the touch, and is visibly brighter!

It's Potent! Eye Cream - This eye cream has key ingredients like burnets, an ancient Chinese remedy used to soothe and calm the skin and apple extract, to firm and tighten. It's Potent fights against puffiness and dark under eye circles! With this eye cream, you can fake it at work even after a night out!
Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 - This is my day time moisturizer! It's oil free, so it doesn't start to oil up or feel greasy, and it has SPF! Added bonus, this lightweight moisturizer contains some of that golden tri-radiance complex I mentioned earlier, so it keeps your skin looking visibly radiant throughout the day, boo yah!

Total Moisture Facial Cream -  Containing tri-radiance complex and mango butter, this rich cream smells amazing and makes the skin feel plush and plump to the touch! If you have dry skin, you need this in your life! I have combo-oily skin, so this is not what I use every night, however, I do reach for this about 2-3 times a week when I want to treat my skin to some extra moisture!

So there ya' have it! With products like these it makes applying moisturizer feel luxurious! Have you or would you ever try any of these products? Let me know!

xo, Katie
1 comment on "Benefit Cosmetics B.Right Skin Care Must Have's "
  1. I freakin' love that packaging on Benefit skin care products! And I really REALLY want to try the eye cream and the facial emulsion!!

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete