Top Social

.
Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Colorful Blue and Gold Holiday Club Look / Video

I love fun looks, and anytime I have the opportunity to play - I'm taking it. I created this look and then I thought, "well, where would somebody actually wear this?" It's the holidays, there are tons of events and parties going on and I could totally see myself wearing this to a nightclub or fun event.

Products Used: 
Smashbox Brow Tech in Taupe 
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer 
Benefit High Brow 
Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette (Moulder, Noble, Hyperballad, Dark Wave, Misfit) 
Urban Decay OZ The Great and Powerful Glinda Palette (Aura & Oz)
*these 2 colors can be duped! Aura is a 2-sided highlight with blue & pink iridescent & Oz is a yellow gold/ and silver 2 sided-shadow
Urban Decay Deep End 24/7 Glide on Eyeliner 
Mary Kay @ Play Gold Metal Liquid Liner 
Eyelure Frozen Beauty lashes 
Benefit They're Real Mascara in Blue 
Lorac Front of the Line Pro Liquid Liner in Black 
Too Faced Black pencil liner 
 Benefit Porefessional Primer 
Aveda Tinted Moisturizer SPF15 Aspen
Benefit Hello Flawless SPF25 Liquid Foundation Ivory
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer 
Aveda Mineral Translucent Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
Benefit Sugarbomb Blush 
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop
Lorac Pro Matte Lip Color Pink Taupe 
NYX Butter Lipstick Fireball 


The original intention was to film 10-12 things but it turned into a matter of quality over content, so I scaled back. However, I do plan on filming 1 or 2 more Holiday looks, so if you have any suggestions or requests, I'd love to hear them! Let me know what ya' thought in the comments below, and if you haven't already please "like" this video and subscribe to my channel over on Youtube!

xo, Katie
5 comments on "Colorful Blue and Gold Holiday Club Look / Video"
  1. What a pretty look! You work that blue shadow, girl.


    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thanks so much! I feel like there's a certain way you can totally pull off blue! All about the blending and which shades you go with!

      Delete
  2. You look stunning, girlie. Just popping over from my blog to say thanks for a sweet comment, stop by any time ;)
    Love how beautifully you did this fab holiday/party makeup. Just wow! Loving the bold blue so much <3
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete