Saturday, January 4, 2014

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer Review

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - Retails for $19. This is described as a "lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish."
I am in love with this concealer! I was surprised when it came out of the pump and was more liquid than thick and creamy. I have some discoloration and fine lines under my eyes. This covered the darkness under my eyes all day without any touch up's. The liquid consistency of this concealer is very misleading to its matte finish! This does dry rather quickly after applying but it still felt hydrating all throughout the day.

CON : The main reason why I got this concealer was because I heard it was great for under eye lines. I find that this still settles into some lines, while covering others very well. Maybe it's user error and I need to apply less (or more) so please let me know how it works for you if you own this!

I would definitely still recommend this for someone looking to cover dark under eye circles. The fact that you only have to apply this once and not have to worry about it for the rest of the day is amazing!

xo, Katie

9 comments:

  1. looks great :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this concealer. It makes a really good eye primer too! :)
    Bea x
    www.beasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even think about that but thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know! All of the reviews finally pushed me over the edge.

      Delete
  4. I love Mac :)

    Check out my blog:
    http://tanitaweith.blogspot.com/

    I`m following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO many people adore this concealer. I'm still a bit afraid to try it. Afraid it'll be too drying x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's tricky for sure! i've found that applying just a tiny bit and blending it out in circular motions with a synthetic fluffy brush helps it to not settle in my lines. but it's amazing full coverage for all day wear!

      Delete