Happy new year! 2013 went by in a flash! (see what I did there?) C'mon....beauty bloggers can be cheesy, right? I hope everyone had a great time last night (I know I did - heh heh). Most bloggers are posting their resolutions today, and I just wanted to share this fun, bright look!
Okay, I'll let you in on one of my main goals: I really want to step outside of my own comfort zone with different color palettes and application techniques. As much as I want to delete some (most) of my older posts, especially the makeup looks, I don't. I think it's good to show people just how far you can come in a year. So, here's to the first look of 2014!
1. Apply your silver eyeshadow to the center of your eyelid and lower lashline (S&M).
2. Carefully place your darker purple into the inner and outer corners of the eye and under eye (Flash).
3. Blend the purple eyeshadow out and apply more silver if needed.
4. Take your lightest purple eyeshadow (or blending color) and blend through your crease (Grifter). You dont want to see where one purple end and the other begins!
5. Apply a matte, flesh toned highlight to your brow bone (Foxy).
6. Apply a shimmery white (Zephyr) to your tear duct area for some extra brightness (if wanted).
7. Finish the look off with black eyeliner and mascara. Lashes would really doll this up!