Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Face of the Day 3: Fancy and Frosted

I love to do a good contour eye on myself because I have such a tiny crease! I create the effect by using a dark eyeshadow in my outer crease and bright color all along my eyelid. I went neutral with this look but it's fun to create this look with fun colors as well!
What I'm Wearing: 
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation 
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer 
Mary Kay Cinnamon Stick & Sunny Spice Blush (used as bronzer) 
Mary Kay Cherry Blossom Blush 
Urban Decay Naked 2 & Faint (blended through crease/ all along lower lash line) 
Urban Decay Crave (outer V/ outer, lower lash line) 
Urban Decay Foxy (brow bone) 
Urban Decay Venus (inner highlight) 
MAC Fancy Frosting Paint Pot (eyelid) 
Flower Cosmetics Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil 
Urban Decay Faint (to fill in eyebrows)
Loreal Liquid Eyeliner 
Maybelline Falsies mascara 
Maybelline Color Elixir Lipgloss in Amethyst Potion 
xo, Katie 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely neutral look. The color on your lid is amazing!

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you do amazing makeup !! AWESOME !!! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous! That silver shimmer is so pretty :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is seriously beautiful! Love that shimmer!

    xo Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your makeup looks are SO on point!
    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete