I know Valentines Day is more than a month away but it's just such a great holiday! And there are really so many ways you can do your makeup to play up certain features whether it be your eyes or lips (heh heh)!
- Mary Kay Oil Control Face Primer
- MAC Face & Body (C2) foundation mixed w/ NARS Copacabana Illuminator
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- MAC Holiday Smokey Eye Palette (Taupeless, Satin Taupe, Black Slip, Spell Caster)
- Sigma Defining Eyes Palette (Beam, Halo, Brunette [on brows])
- NYC Sunny Bronzer
- Rimmel Tickle Me Pink Blush
- MAC Lipstick in Impassioned
I definitely want to do 1 or 2 more tutorials before Valentines Day, so leave comments with what kind of looks you might want to see next!