A while back, in my "Depotting MAC Eyeshadows" post I received a few comments that said these shadows looked like the quad already came like this! Well, I did put a bit of thought into the shadows when deciding what to depot to create this every-day quad. I love how all of these eyeshadows work together and here is how I wear them!
1. Apply MAC Sumptuous Olive all over lip with shader brush
2. Apply MAC Mulch in to crease with a blending blush
3. Apply MAC Sketch into outer corner with a large tapered blending brush (blend!)
4. Apply MAC Sketch all along lower lash line
5. Apply MAC Phloof! along brow bone
6. Apply MAC Phloof! into inner corner of eye
7. Fill in brows
8. Apply eyeliner and mascara - Ta-da!